Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daily Motivation

"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough
enough to follow through."

--Rosalynn Carter

"I've always had adversity, and I've always had detractors. They said
I talked too much, that I shouldn't be a Muslim, should join the Army,
couldn't beat Sonny Liston. But I've never let anyone talk me into not
believing in myself."

--Muhammad Ali

What you believe about yourself can help propel you to greatness, or
keep you trapped where you are. Treat your beliefs about yourself like
a precious plant. Nurture them with positive self talk, and prune the
dead or negative beliefs regularly. Do not cede this task to others.
Whether others mean well or mean ill, you must always tend to your own
garden of beliefs.

Believe In Yourself

No comments:

ShareThis