Friday, December 30, 2011

***PLEASE HELP*** TRIAL CANDIDATE FOR ST. JUDE HOSPITAL: D'Aisha Porter

223731_2158752440933_101016695

Hello, my name is D'Aisha Porter.  I am 13 years old and I attend Mebane Middle School in Alachua, Florida.  At the age of 11, I was diagnosed with a very aggressive rare cancer called Clear Cell Sarcoma.  Since then, I have undergone several surgeries, radiation treatments as well chemotherapy, which has all been very helpful but not successful.

Recently I have been selected as a trial candidate for St. Jude Hospital located in Memphis, Tennessee.  I will have to travel to Memphis every three weeks for chemotherapy and medications.  This fundraiser is to help with travel and lodging expenses as well as any other financial situations that may occur.  Your donation will be greatly appreciated.  No amount is too small.

Checks can be made payable to:

Wayne and Tonnetta Porter

P.O. Box 913 

Alachua, Florida 32616


Tonnetta's Cell (Mom): 352.260.7328

Wayne's Cell (Dad): 352.246.9722

Email: tonnettaporter@yahoo.com


THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP! BE BLESS!

No comments:

ShareThis